« Home | Illegal Art » | Holidays: so far so good... so what?? » | Moving On... » | October 8th, 2005 » | Mofo Mobo!! » | The Last Length » | The Mad Brownie Man!! Grrr!! » | More n00bs!! x_X » | Whats all this about noobs!?!? » | Once upon a 5:00 am » 

Thursday, November 10, 2005  

Spice it up!

It has begun! I'm banging my head against the wall with messy HTML and Meta tags.. :/ I'm googling like crazy for templates and stuff. Getting something from here, a tab bit from there. Sugar. Spice. And everything nice. But not anything girly :P ... Some of you might know what type of theme i'm trying to acquire for my blog.

Anyway. I turned my blog completely pink, black, and shocking green... and i still cant understand some of the CSS Styles. Making a hybrid like I am, is tough as shit!! :/ ... I'll be posting useful links later. Back to my hit-n-trial efforts of getting this baby spiced up :D

Spiced up??? Spice of your life?? There was a song like that.. wasn't it? No, I wasn't a Spice Girls fan. :P

Every boy and every girl...!

Btw, this looks seriously spazztastic, which is a good thing. It reminds me a bit of Half-Life, mixed with a dash of this old jet game.

hey thanks :D
About the looks: I'm still not satisfied :S Its a bit too formal.
Ah well... lets see :D

waaww ... more blogger activity :D
gimme templates too :|

umm maybe if u can learn enuff of css, i might hire u ;)

i'm in need of a css/graphics designer/ flash animator..

how does 50 $ for a one gift item image/ mushy mushy 5-10 sec flash animation sound ?

i'm confused wat are u doing :S ur crazy! whats permalink? :S

Post a Comment