« Home | Moving On... » | October 8th, 2005 » | Mofo Mobo!! » | The Last Length » | The Mad Brownie Man!! Grrr!! » | More n00bs!! x_X » | Whats all this about noobs!?!? » | Once upon a 5:00 am » | Dropped from the sky » 

Tuesday, November 08, 2005  

Holidays: so far so good... so what??

The past week was full of travelling... Spending Eid with family in Islamabad. Going around meeting relatives.. A brunch at Pir Sohawa. A Daewoo bus loaded with chinese tourists came to the place later on. All in white bucket hats, backpacks and cameras. Food sucked which usually isnt the case. Made me sick for a day or so. I bet those chinese tourists would be cussing in chinese :S ... or would they cuss in english?? :S ... "Yuck Fou!!" :S
*shakes head*
Anyway, I had no access to the internet at my Grandparent's place in Islamabad. I felt being disconnected :P ... Spending 4 to 5 days there was tough, but having 5 young cousins around (aging from 1 year to 3 year olds) kept each day from being as boring as shit.

Me finally back home in Lahore for another week. Pappi (aka Osman Arif) is here too till mid November. Our NUS wouldve-been-engineer turned AKU will-be-doctor spent the summers (around 2 months) with his family and elder sister in USA and later met up with the other guys. Huj, RA-ing at LUMS, left for India on the 8th. He'd be debating in Bangalore representing LUMS.
Ugh, I want to graduate too :P

RSX Diploma!
Back to good old late-night browsing, I clicked on some ad that led me to getting an Acura RSX Diploma from the Acura RSX Institute, lol.. crazy... :P ... Check it out. Its a really cool 3D flash based website. You have to "earn credits" to get a diploma, and you get 100% after you've "gone through the whole site 100%" lol... :P ... If you've got a slow crappy internet connection, don't bother clicking.

What is the Rain Machine?!?
Actually I came up with the 2 words just like that. Didn't have to mean anything. Rain: obviously taken from my nickname on IRC. But now I plan to start a small stupid story, post every week or so and have a small flash animation with each post. Its a fun idea i'd like to start on whenever I get the time. :D

Blog Facelift!! :/
I'm sick of it. The theme, the looks, the way stuff is organised here. I feel it should change now. Something different, cool and ... big :S ... Expect really big changes :D ... So far I've updated the Blog Ring... err... Ring?? umm...

Or

... whatever :/
*poof*

Chinese swearing sounds so elegant!
Rain Machine idea sounds like fun... and hard work. Good for the readers though, so go for it XD

Facelifting could take even more time :p

Have a vunderful November... pah.

its the 'Diary of a Madman''rising from the dead'... but i guess 'return of the madman would do' :P

Post a Comment