« Home 

Tuesday, August 02, 2005  

Dropped from the sky

After months of being persuaded by friends and family, I've finally decided to start blogging like the rest of you. I have a bad memory. This blog would help me remember. :P

o yes welcome whatver ..
change ur theme first :D

lol blogs mien kuch likha nai hai ... links pehlay bana liye hain :P

hey welcome to blogger.

Now you'll have to check orkut gmail yahoo hotmail msn-messenger && blogger once every two days.. otherwise ppl you know (contacts) wont be happy. :P

Best of luck. And tell me if that huqqa.com is worth joining. I'm getting invitations too. Thats the part I hate when millions of invitations come pouring in and fill up you inbox. Thanks to gmails filters I wont have to worry about that any more. May God bless em!!

Nice template. Is it a blogger template or your own???

Why does the blog remind u of sth bad ??

No no don't write my REAL name! Hence the cover :p ;)
And yes, in december!

lol!
that blog's crazy!!!
i didnt know u had a blog, chooch!
:)

hey saad, sup? colorful blog. if only i had time and some idea of html :p oh well. just another thing to check on regularly. they had to come up with that piece of crap huqa.com as well. so whatcha doon?

Post a Comment