« Home | The Mad Brownie Man!! Grrr!! » | More n00bs!! x_X » | Whats all this about noobs!?!? » | Once upon a 5:00 am » | Dropped from the sky » 

Sunday, August 21, 2005  

The Last Length

Thanks for all those domo-kun links but im kinda sick of it now :S
After a busy week. I'm back in Swabi for my last year in GIK. And its back to university routine. :\ Oh and after 3 years, I got rid of my precious commoner phone - the nokia 3310 :P which had frequent battery problems, rare LCD screen 'snowing' and a hit-to-make-work ringer. Thanks a lot to Adeel Shafkat (the technosexual - if there's such a word :S that means a person who cant live without awesome high tech gadgets), I got a new 2600 for a good price.

I had a terrible 5 hours non-stop ride sitting in a crowded van. We booked the one that has room for 14 people. Since we had loads of boxes, suitcases, bags, computer casings and monitors to take along, only 9 guys could fit in. All sweaty and exhausted I enter my dusty room at 5:30 pm after more than 3 months. I shower and before unpacking, took a nice 4 hours nap. After unpacking and wasting a lot of time in the hostels, its now quarter to 6 am. I just remembered I hadn't eaten all day :S
eeeek!!!

Oh and here are pictures of my home in T block, Defence. In another 2 months will be moving in :)





Tu germany mein ayaishi putt :P
haha

haha congrats, on house phone and brilliant semester all ;)

dude, taira ghar fit hai mashallah. magar yaar, how can u forget to eat? even when i've just eaten food is the only thing on my mind. ever.

Post a Comment