« Home | More n00bs!! x_X » | Whats all this about noobs!?!? » | Once upon a 5:00 am » | Dropped from the sky » 

Tuesday, August 16, 2005  

The Mad Brownie Man!! Grrr!!

I've been going around showing people my blog and asking who the Mad Brownie Man is. I just needed to know the name of this thing to be able to search on google. I tried searching for "stfu n00b" but it returned other pictures and made me deviate from my initial objective. I searched for "brown puppet", "evil brown" :S

One day I was out since the morning. Going around the shadman area in lahore. Before heading home I dropped by at Huj's place (a friend since college). While showing him my blog I asked who the heck the mad brownie guy was. He said it was some japanese character on some show for children. AHA!! A clue! But he didnt know the name of the thing. So when I got home I tried google again. Searched for "japanese cartoon", "japanese puppet brown" etc. No Luck :
I went on IRC and to some #japan channel. Here's the log:
[AshWolfie] we can't help you if we don't know wtf you're talking about =)
[AshWolfie] domo-kun?
[Evil-Brownie] is that the name?
[AshWolfie] has big teeth, looks kinda mean?
[Evil-Brownie] !!
[revy_] that thing looks like a turd with eyes and teeth
[Evil-Brownie] domo-kun !
Domokun!! o_O
:S
So there we have it. Evil Brownie Man's name is Domo-kun!
Now I would like to end my crazy quest with the following:





Domo-kun loves drinking??























And so the noob's real name is "Tu-Chan" :S ... n00b!!!







ugh.. no more domo-kun for me! Evil Brownie Man sounded much cooler :S
Read this site to know more about this "turd with eyes and teeth"
*poof*

LOOOOL

Domo-kun for president, hahahaha!
I'm glad research pays off, even if you must go across the worlds chat rooms for it :-D

aight where do i buy myself a life size domo kun? :|

Post a Comment