« Home | Whats all this about noobs!?!? » | Once upon a 5:00 am » | Dropped from the sky » 

Tuesday, August 16, 2005  

More n00bs!! x_X

Since the last time i posted I haven't stopped looking for noob pictures.
Here are more n0obs and noob-takes! :D


This guy isnt being tough on the noobs :P


Hahahaha.. thats how noobs are painful...
Could it be that he found out his newly born child was a noob :S
Is calling someone noob racist??


:S
err.. nothing noobish about this picture :S


UGH!!!! is that funny? or is it scary? wtf is that!!?
:S


This picture is lame! Lame! Lame!!! :S
Do people smile when they're going to waste a noob?
I think this guy looks like a noob!!
STFU!


LOL!! Noob Hunting!! yip yip yipppeeeeee!!
... are there noobs at his Texas Ranch?? :S


cute?
poor noob got wasted :S


hahahahaha... noob-killer!! The black (naked?) assassin!!
I come out at night, I eat your noobs!
(and if anyone of u do, dont think the other way. I know how you took that last sentense)


lol.. i see dumb people!!


Security has been alerted! you is the dead noob. They're coming :S


OK. I guess that wraps up my noob picture hunt. hehe, if you guys come across such pictures, add a comment paste the URL. :D
*scratches head again*
I still need to know who that mad brownie man is?
:\