« Home | Once upon a 5:00 am » | Dropped from the sky » 

Sunday, August 14, 2005  

Whats all this about noobs!?!?

I came across this picture. Gave it to Raptor.. What is it!?!? A giant angry walking brownie man screaming "STFU -n00b" at that little yellow bear.. I've seen the mad brownie man before. He was some dude's avatar on some forum :S ... To reveal the identity of this angry brownie man, I opened google image and typed in "stfu noob" and I came across a number of absurd, weird yet funny pictures... Check em out:




some salesperson pointing at you = noob ... huh!?



hahaha.. Anyone seen the Family Guy would find this funny!
Guess who he might be pointing at?? :P


Big Dog barks at Lil Puppy...
Lemme ask you one thing. What did the noob say or do?
Whats with the STFU noob!? :S
... moving on ...


now I went WTF when I was reading this picture till I chuckled after reading the third bubble...
Maybe thats why all the 'big guys' are STFU'ing at the noobs...



hahahaha.. I went crazy when I saw this picture!! :P
Even the pope's pissed at the noobs!!! hahaha
"Go Away" he says.. Just look at that picture again!!
He's pissed off big time! hahaha.. Poor noobs!


Just when I had a feeling that there's no limit, "Master" Yoda gives his wise words!
(FYI: newbie = noob)


Now this is violent!! A guy beating the F out of the poor noob..
damn, that guy's pissed!


This is weird.. Maybe it highlights how much u need to scream at a noob! :S


hahahahaha.. Even clippy thinks you're a noob!
I've seen people be total 'noobs' when they're using Microsoft Office.. Like come on! In my opinion Microsoft made it idiot-proof. There's a manual (help) for everything u dream of doing on it .. Yet still nobody bothers.. Maybe thats why they're noobs :S idiots??


OK, I was saving this for last!! This really made me laugh!!
Just look at it!! Darn cute isn't it?? hahahahaha
[Cat]: "yum yum.. dinnerrrrrrr" *drools*
[Chick]: "Oh fuck!!"
hahahahaha

so whats a noob? :S
From what I found.. A noob is a total idiot and people scream at them.. Usually when I've got nothing to do I try finding sites that may exist.. For example, I'd think of a word and put a .com or .org to see if there is something like that... Today, I tried noob.com and n00b.com .. See for yourselves, especially the later! Its a community of noobs!!! And they've got stuff to say against those who ridicule them!

Then I went to wikipedia.com and searched what it had on the subject. It said:
A newbie is a newcomer to a particular field, the term being commonly used on the Internet, where it might refer to new users of a game, a newsgroup, the Internet itself, or an operating system.
  • Discouraging newbies
  • Encouraging newbies
  • Noob, n00b
  • Noob Talk
[Read More...]
There are millions of other noob related pictures out there on the internet. Take off from where I left google-image.
*scratches head*
I still havent found out who the mad brownie man is :S

LOoOOL!
That's brilliant research!
I love how it comes out quickly too, Stuff-U.

reminds me of my early warcraft days ;)

hehe yeah.. LAN Party days.. when gaming cafes were non-existant.. :)

i found more pictures :D and some more information .. all this n00b talk is either called "leet speek" or "uber talk" :S

LOL, damn you killed the knoobs...! haha, I too did a more personal piece on them, and featured the same 'evil brownie' pic once. One is enough to emphatically describe the agony!

Link: http://tcomh.blogspot.com/2005/04/sos-kill-n00bs-part-1.html

Post a Comment